Secondly, you all know what this means, right? Yep, Christmas is just 4 weeks & 4 days away! I think I'm only halfway done with my shopping. My sister, on the other hand, finished her shopping in September! And, I think I'M organized!
Thirdly, I found myself thinking about what I'm thankful for a lot today. Maybe it's because I have an Aunt that's very sick & not doing well...whatever it is, here's what I came up with.
What I'm Thankful For: (in random order)
- My faith
- Family (mine & Matt's)
- Our house (that looks really good in Christmas lights)
- A job that I absolutely love
- Having a sister & a best friend in 1
- My 3 niece's & my nephew's innocent faces
- Besides "Mama" & "Dada", my name was the 3rd one my niece, Riley, learned to say ("Rah-Rah")
- A good book that I can't wait to get into bed just so I can read it
- 300 thread cotton sheets that I got on sale & w/ a coupon
- Diet Coke
- My favorite movies: "Dirty Dancing", "Man on the Moon", "Footloose"
Last, but not least....
- I'm thankful that the Razorbacks are 10-1 & 7-0 in the SEC! But, I'll be even more thankful if they beat the LSU Tigers tomorrow!