FROM: THE DOG
Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?
Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?
Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.
Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?
Dear God: Please help me to remember to be a good dog! Here's a list
- I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.
- The sofa is not a 'face towel'.
- The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
- Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable way of saying "hello".
- I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table.
- I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house- not after.
- I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt.
- I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch.
- The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes thatnoise, it's usually not a good thing.