Many people, including me, make a list of their New Year's Resolutions. And, many people, including me, stick with it for like a week & then Forget The List Ever Existed.
This year, I decided NOT to make a resolution list. Instead, I'm just going to write down what I HOPE will happen in 2007 & because it's Thursday, I came up with 13 (in random order).
- I HOPE to get pregnant again this year & finally have a (healthy & happy) baby
- I HOPE to pay down our credit cards
- I HOPE that Matt & I can build our deck in the backyard
- I HOPE to get back in the gym on a regular basis, instead every now & then
- I HOPE Matt & I will both get raises at work
- I HOPE to write at least half of my Not Yet Started Novel
- I HOPE to find an agent & a publisher for my Not Yet Started Novel
- I HOPE that Matt & I can become more disciplined in the way we spend money
- I HOPE that Matt & I can save more money
- I HOPE that Matt & I will find the perfect getaway for our 5 year anniversary
- I HOPE that Perfect Getaway will be on the beach somewhere
- I HOPE to continue to develop my relationship with God
- I HOPE that we all continue to be happy, healthy & most of all, loved