13 Things I Love about Marriage
On May 25th, Matt & I will celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary.
We are in the beginning stages of planning our anniversary trip, so I thought it was fitting to make this "Thursday Thirteen" about marriage!
13. Plain & simple: It's fun!
12. You don't have to put on makeup if you don't want to
11. You always have someone who's on your side
10. You never tire of hearing the words, "I Love You"
9. Sharing a very deep relationship with someone special
8. Going on real fun trips together
7. Having someone to complain to (or about!) & someone to laugh with
6. Holding hands in the car or at the movies
5. Putting his needs in front of your own (& vice versa)
4. Living with your very best friend
3. The secret ways you tell each other how much you love them
2. Owning a house & a dog...& one day soon, starting a family
And, the Number 1 thing about being married...
1. The feeling of coming home
When I'm with Matt, I'm home...no matter where we are. He's my best friend, my soul mate & the only one I want to be with! When I'm not with him, my life is incomplete. I feel un-balanced. Our house isn't a home, unless we're all in it!