I know there aren't that many of you out there, nonetheless, I'm sorry for not posting for like FOUR WHOLE DAYS.
I have been super busy.
But, I have lots of stuff to tell you guys.
- I played Bunco for the 1st time last night. It's super fun. I didn't win any prizes, but I had tons of fun hanging out with the girls.
- Tomorrow is me & Matt's 5 year wedding anniversary. We don't have MAJOR plans. We're going to dinner at somewhere fancy, though. Then later this summer, we'll take our annual anniversary trip. I will tell you about his kick ass present tomorrow.
- Maisy's ears are getting better. She HATES the ear drops, though. Her problem now is that she's been throwing up a lot. But, I don't think that's related to the ears.
- I get to see one of my oldest friends this weekend! She was my Maid of Honor & now she's getting married in September. Her mom's throwing her a shower on Sunday.
- My 2 year old niece, Riley, came up to me the other day, put her hand on my shoulder & asked, "Hey guys! What are we doing?" How freaking cute is that?
Ok, now it's time to tell you about Summer Swap '07.
It's a really fun way to meet new people. And, get some real cute goodies in the process.
Poor Jenny has tried to e-mail me the button code to put on my blog like a thousand times, but I haven't been able to get it to work.
But, you can read all the information about it by going to her blog.
You have to sign up by June 1st, so hurry up.
I mean, what are you waiting for?