I have a lot to say, but none of it's a MAJOR event, so I thought I'd group them all together.
1. I'm getting my butterfly tattoo on Saturday. You know I'm going to make Matt take pictures, which I faithfully promise to post as soon as we back.
2. I'm still sick. Don't forget to send me some cold/sinus remedies.
3. What is it about cheese & chocolate milk that makes my dog go NUTS? When Maisy sees me headed toward the refrigerator, she practically runs me over to get there first. Then, if I don't get her what she wants, she stands by the door & cries. Maybe I should change her name to "Spoiled Rotten".
4. Our desktop computer suddenly decided to stop working. Matt's been trying to diagnose the problem, but he did not major in "Computers" in school, so he still hasn't figured it out. THANK GOD for our laptop. Seriously, people, when did we get so reliant on computers? I mean if we couldn't check our e-mail & I couldn't blog at night, we'd be lost. Although Matt says he could find "other" things for us to do. (Sorry, Wendy...I know, TMI).
5. I am working on a freaking kick-ass anniversary present for Matt. I mean, it's awesome! I wish I could share more about it with you, but if I did, it would the ONE.TIME. my husband actually decided to read my blog. You'll just have to wait til May 25th.
6. I have written the Prologue, Chapter 1 & part of a yet to be numbered chapter in my novel. It's going a little slower than I thought, but then again, I probably haven't been devoting as much time to it as I should be.
7. I completed 2 more design projects. Both for my friend, Pete, to give to his niece & nephew. I'll take pictures of them tonight & try to remember to post them tomorrow. This means I have one big order left, then I'm order-less. So, ORDER SOMETHING, PLEASE.
8. Matt & I are re-doing the way we do our monthly budgets. OH, HUGE NEWS! We just paid off one of our credit cards. Can I get an "Amen, sista!"? Yep. Paid the sucker off. And, we're going to pay about 1/2 of our 2nd one off this month as well. It's part of our plan to STOP spending money like it grows on trees. (This will be the subject of a future post because I'm going to need your help).
Now that you're up to date on my life, I must go & finish the laundry or Matt & I will go to work naked tomorrow. And, YOU don't want that, do you?
Didn't think so.