What better way to welcome in the new season, then to take part in "Awesome Autumn"?
It's just like Summer Swap, but instead of sending your partner gifts that spell out S-U-M-M-E-R, you'll send gifts that spell out A-U-T-U-M-N.
Here's what you need to do.
1. Sign up by September 1st, 2007 by e-mailing Jenny at JayJennyS@gmail.com. Be sure to include your name, your address and your blog’s address so we know where to find you.
2. Please post the AWESOME AUTUMN button code in your blog to invite other bloggers. Jenny will e-mail it to you when she receives your request.
3. After September 1st, be looking for your Autumn Bud in your e-mail, so you can begin to gather your items that follow along with the AUTUMN theme.
Be creative, here are just some ideas...
A- A mug full of hot teas and such
U- Ultra-soft scarf to keep you warm this season
T- Tote filled with many things to keep you busy indoors
U- Ultimate comfort food recipes to warm you inside out
M- Multi-colored bracelet of Autumn hues
N- New Autumn holiday decorations for your home.
4. Send out your box of gifts by September 15th, 2007 & wait for yours to arrive via the mail.
5. On September 23rd, or as close as possible, post a picture of your goodies and a thank you to your new Autumn pal! Don't forget to link to Jenny's blog so we can all see what a success AWESOME AUTUMN was.
I know that many of you guys wanted to take part in Summer Swap, but either forgot to sign up or missed the deadline, so now's your chance to be part of Awesome Autumn.
So? Awesome Autumn? Go sign up. That's an order.