It seems like I ask myself that question around this time EVERY YEAR.
But, really, why does it feel like time is moving so fast?
When we were younger, it was like we COULD NOT WAIT for time to go by, but, now, as adults, it's like we want time to STOP.
It seems like yesterday when I wrote this post about what I hope would happen for me (& Matt) in 2007.
Looking back over that list, I did more than half, but the biggest "hopes" are still left undone...like my hope to get pregnant & have a healthy baby.
Cross your fingers that it'll happen in 2008.
2007 will go down as a Pretty Good Year in my book.
- Matt & I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary
- I started my book (I hope to get an agent & a publisher in 2008)
- I got my designs "business" up & running & completed dozens of orders
- My scrapbook got "Best in Show" at the state fair
- Matt & I were able to go on several trips, including South Padre Island, Dallas & Atlantic City
- Matt, my sister & I took Jackson to his 1st concert ever (Kenny Chesney)
- I turned 29 this year...my LAST YEAR IN MY 20's
And, I'm sure there's more I could add to this list, that maybe I just can't remember right now.
Now, here's what I hope will happen in 2008.
- The Baby Thing (I know, I know...you're probably tired of hearing about that)
- Matt & I will build the deck we've been wanting to build since we bought this house
- WE WILL BECOME MORE DISCIPLINED IN THE WAY WE SPEND MONEY
- Spend more time with our families, especially our niece's in Fayetteville
- Continue to develop my relationship with God
- Be happy, healthy & loved
And, of course, just have fun & enjoy being with Matt, Maisy & our families.As we move into a new year, my hope for all of you is that your happy times far outweigh any hard times, you take time out to enjoy the little things & you count your blessings every day.
Happy New Year, friends.
Here's to a great 2008....and, GO HOGS BEAT MISSOURI.